Saturday, December 17, 2011

In My Mailbox (2)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme over at The Story Siren's, where you share what books and other goodies you got. So this week's IMM is a combination of last week's and this week's stuff. I would have posted it last week, but I was super busy. 

So here are the stuff I got:

For review, I got an ARC of Switched, which I didn't even know I was gonna get. Along with that is the ARC of Tempest, which I didn't include in the picture, and Daemon Hall. And, I also won the Iron Knight from Debbie's World of Books! I'm super excited to read it! :) I also got Dark Eden as well. I just finished Tempest and I can't wait finish Switched!

And if you guys want to see the covers, here they are, side by side. Click on them to go to GoodReads.




Aaand, I bought some stuff as well! I finally bought an e-reader, so I now own a Kindle Touch! It's pretty cool, but there's this annoying bug whenever I turn a page. Luckily, Amazon agreed to replace it! :)

Yep, that's about it! Not that much, but I'm happy! :)

Jen @ Midnight Book Thief

----------

So what did you get this week? Leave a link so I can drop by!


8 comments:

  1. Awesome! Switched looks really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh excellent haul I really enjoyed Dark Eden it's really creepy!!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Nicola- Yup, it is! I'm currently reading it and it's okay s far. :)

    @Giselle- Thanks! Oooh, I love creepy books, maybe I'll read Dark Eden next!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh, The Iron Knight! I can't believe I haven't read it yet, because I love The Iron Fey series. I really want to read Dark Eden, too. I hope you love both. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW THIS IS A GREAT HAUL , REALLY GOOD READS I LOVED TO SEE UR REVIEWS ON THESE BOOKS HAPPY READING!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jealous of your kindle! And I've heard good things about Tempest :) Hope you enjoy these, happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks like you have some awesome books. Tempest looks like a good read.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Kelly - I know! I'm still in the middle of the second book! Thanks, and I hope you get to read them soon as well!

    @Nature- Thanks! :D

    @April- lol, it's totally awesome! :) Tempest was really good too! Hope you enjoy your books as well!

    @Ashley- Thanks! It is- I really enjoyed Tempest!

    ReplyDelete

Don't just sit there with your mouth hanging open. Flies will get in. Why don't you leave a comment instead and allow me to get a peek of those thoughts running in that brain of yours?