Saturday, August 25, 2012

Stacking The Shelves #10: The Vampire Academy Edition!



How to Participate?

Create your own Stacking The Shelves post. You can use my official graphic or your own, but please link back to Tynga’s Reviews so more people can join the fun!

You can set your post any way you want, simple book list, covers, pictures, vlog, sky is the limit!

Feel free to post your Stacking the Shelves any day that fits you.

Visit Tynga’s Reviews on Saturday and add your link so others can visit you!

Visit other participants link to find out what they added to their shelves!

---

So I'm finally able to feature my VA collection! I've technically had these books for a long time now, but my friends were borrowing them, so I never got the chance to do a STS post on these books! :)


I seriously love these books. :)


I've already read them all, but I'm planning on rereading them maybe in a month or two. :) I haven't read The Golden Lily (gasp, I know) yet, so I'm planning on reading them all together! I'm seriously looking forward to returning to the VA world.

And look! My boxed set is so pretty! :) And I got it cheap at Amazon too! 


Links:

Vampire Academy Graphic Novel: GoodReads | Amazon
Vampire Academy Boxed Set: Amazon 
Vampire Academy: GoodReads
Frostbite: GoodReads
Shadow Kiss: GoodReads
Blood Promise: GoodReads
Spirit Bound: GoodReads | Amazon

And you know what? The hardcover of Spirit Bound is just $2. I kid you not. And I thought buying it at $7 was cheap! And the boxed set is around $23... so if you haven't started reading the series yet even though its been out for ages, then this is the perfect time to! 

So what did you get this week? :)
Jen

8 comments:

  1. I love the Vampire Academy series. Great haul of books. Come visit me too...

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. enjouy all . i have not read them yet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, your boxed set of VA is so pretty! I absolutely love this series as well. And like you, I haven't read The Golden Lily yet, but I need to do that soon. Happy reading! =D

    -Shanon @ Escaping With Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG The Vampire Academy series <3 It's my favorite YA series so I totally understand your love for these books :D !
    You should really The Golden Lily that book is even better than Bloodlines :D !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, you probably know that I just read the whole VA series for the first time, one book after the other, and it was fantastic.
    I really wish that I could read series that way more often. After a year has passed, sometimes I forget so much about a book.

    Extra! Extra! My Weekly Recap

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've only read the first two while the rest are waiting patiently on my shelves. I just love how Frostbite ends and I've heard I'll want to do a lot of mental character choking and such in the next books so I'm afraid to read them lol.

    Jenny
    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven’t any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us. Accademia Parrucchieri

    ReplyDelete

Don't just sit there with your mouth hanging open. Flies will get in. Why don't you leave a comment instead and allow me to get a peek of those thoughts running in that brain of yours?