Sunday, February 26, 2012

In My Mailbox #4

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme over at The Story Siren's, where you share what books and other goodies you got. So this was an okay week at the mailbox. I got three books in all: 

(Ugh, crappy picture. Sorry, I used my iPod. It doesn't take the best quality pics though.)

And in case you wanted to see the covers...

I've actually finished reading Under the Never Sky. It was soo awesome! I'm gonna post my review up soon someday. I'm excited to read Matched, now that the sequel has been out for quite some time. And of course, the Bar Code Tattoo. I've already read it's sequel, The Bar Code Rebellion, but didn't really understand it. Hopefully things will change after reading the first book!

So what books did you snag this week? :)

Jen @ Midnight Book Thief

Care to Share? 

4 comments:

  1. Great stuff!!!
    I've never heard of Bar Code Tattoo. Going to check it out now...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, it's a dystopian- one of the first, back when it wasn't that popular yet! :P

      Thanks for stopping by! :D

      Delete
  2. Great IMM! I really want to read Under the Never Sky, so I'll be on the lookout for your review because I'm interested to read your thoughts on it. Enjoy your books! =D

    -Shanon @ Escaping With Fiction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) Under the Never Sky was an AMAZING dystopian! :)

      Delete

Don't just sit there with your mouth hanging open. Flies will get in. Why don't you leave a comment instead and allow me to get a peek of those thoughts running in that brain of yours?