Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Hunger Games Official Trailer

I'm a huge Hunger Games fan. I absolutely adore dystopian, and the Hunger Games is one of the best books I've ever read. So of course, the movie has definitely gotten my all hyped up. Plus, the trailer was just released this morning! And of course, I just had to share it with you guys! Personally, I'm not a fan of the cast picked, but I'm slowly accepting the guy playing Gale and Jennifer Lawrence as Katniss. But Peeta's? Nope. Nuh-uh. He must be freaking amazing, or I'm gonna sic Katniss on him. ;)


>

So? Excited as I am? Any reations? I know I can't wait for March 23! :D

Jen @ Midnight Book Thief

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't just sit there with your mouth hanging open. Flies will get in. Why don't you leave a comment instead and allow me to get a peek of those thoughts running in that brain of yours?