Monday, November 21, 2011

In My Mailbox (1)

So, it's my very first time in participating in The Story Siren's weekly meme, In My Mailbox. Basically, you just share with us what books and other goodies you got! So....

Here are the stuff I won from Mundie Moms for participating in the Clockwork Angel Read-Along! I'm so excited to read Clockwork Angel again- as well as Magnus' Vow! Not only that, Katie also surprised me by adding some awesome swag! Epic, right? :) I was sooo happy, especially since I found out some were even signed! Thanks mommy! ;)






And, I also bought a copy of Cate Tiernan's Balefire! So excited to read it! I liked her Sweep series, so I'm definitely gonna read this soon. Plus the cover is absolutely gorgeous, don't you think? :D And of course, I love any book about magic!

So that's all I got this week. Hopefully next time, I'll get more books! ;)






Jen @ Midnight Book Thief

----------


So what did you get this week? Leave a link so I can check your out as well!

5 comments:

  1. I've never heard of Balefire before but it sounds great! Thanks for the tip! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the first I've heard of Balefire, but my oh my what a pretty cover!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Clockwork Angel and I can't wait to read Vanished! Enjoy!

    I found you via the IMM linky. I’m a new follower :)
    Rachel Brooks Writes

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Helena- You're welcome! Hopefully you'll enjoy it as well!

    @Sarah- I know!!! That's one of the main reasons why I bought it. I absolutely love it! ;D

    @Rachel- Me too! I can't wait for Clockwork Prince to come out! :D Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Balefire has a beautiful cover!! What a great haul for this week!!

    thx for entering my giveaway - I'm a new GFC

    ReplyDelete

Don't just sit there with your mouth hanging open. Flies will get in. Why don't you leave a comment instead and allow me to get a peek of those thoughts running in that brain of yours?