Saturday, February 25, 2012

My Three Royal Rules

Okay, so this isn't really a blog post... More of a comment, really. (If you're reading this, HI Kiera! :D)

I know I could have just placed a comment, but I wanted pictures. So yeah, posting a comment wasn't enough for me. Eh, enough with my blabbing. Here are my three royal rules:

1. A princess shall never stuff her face in public, but learn how to chew and swallow slowly, lest this happens:

2. A princess shall not seduce the enemy. Because eww, that's just wrong.

See? ICK.

3. A princess shall always maintain proper grooming. However, she must know how to keep up appearances, and therefore should never use an eating utensil as a comb.

These rules must be followed at all times, in order to prevent the incident last year from happening again. Namely, this:

That is all.

Jen @ Midnight Book Thief  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't just sit there with your mouth hanging open. Flies will get in. Why don't you leave a comment instead and allow me to get a peek of those thoughts running in that brain of yours?