Tuesday, October 11, 2011

WWW Wednesday


WWW Wednesday is a meme over at Should Be Reading. This is the first ever meme I've tried to join, because I'm really curious on how it's like to participate in one.

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?


So here are mine:

What are you currently reading?


                                     
eBook
Right now, I'm reading Rachel Vincent's Stray. So far, so good, and the world of the Werecats really drew me in. Can't wait to finish it! It's a good thing the series is finished, so I can read all the books continuously non-stop!












Paperback

I'm also reading The Power of Six by Pittacus Lore. It's okay, I guess, though Four is a bit annoying in some parts.













What did you recently finish reading?




eBook

Yep, another book by the amazing Rachel Vincent. This book was really amazing, and made it into my top favorites! I definitely recommend this awesome book to everyone! I just have to wait for Before I Wake now....



Paperback

Just finished Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare, just in time for Clockwork Prince! This book was so amazing, just like TMI, and I'm so glad the wait for the sequel isn't that long anymore!

















What do you think you’ll read next?




Definitely Divergent by Veronica Roth. I've heard a lot of great things about this dystopian novel, and I can't wait to check it out!

















Oooh, that was fun! :D 'Til next time!


The Midnight Book Thief

10 comments:

  1. I'm seeing people bloging about Clockwork Angel everywhere at the moment. Might have to giv eit a try to see if it lives up to the hype...

    Here's my WWW Wednesday post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @diary of a domestic goddess- Thanks for stopping by! :) And yes, you should most definitely check out Clockwork Angel! Cassandra Clare is an amazing author, and you will love the series! (Esp. if you're a fan of the Mortal Instruments!) :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely want to read both Clockwork Angel and Divergent. They seem like great reads. Can't wait to get them!

    here's mine http://www.veronskareads.co.cc/2011/10/www-wednesdays.html :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Hilda- Yes, you definitely should!!! :) Well, at least I'm sure that Clockwork Angel is amazing, but I have high expectations for Divergent, too! :D Thanks for dropping by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Divergent was good, although dystopian is not my cup of tea. But there are some great characters and the world is exciting, so I enjoyed the novel.

    I've just recently put Vincent on my TBR list. I've never read a series set around a banshee; I'm sure it'll be interesting.

    Here's my WWW for the week. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @couchpotatocritic- Oh, now I really want to read Divergent! I have a few pages left in The Power of Six, so hopefully I'll start reading that by next week.

    Vincent's books are really good! The whole banshee concept is totally original! Plus, there's one hot reaper in it! :D You should really read it, you're gonna hooked immediately!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Divergent is on my TBR list. I'll have to check out If I Die. I've seen it a few times now throughout the blogosphere.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Susan- Almost gonna read Divergent, so excited! :) Yes, do check out If I Die!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Divergent is awesome it's one definitely is at the top of my favorite reads of 2011 so far.

    Clockwork Angel was also a really good book.

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Ashley- I still haven't read Divergent! Argh, stupid TBR pile! I must read that soon... And yeah I love CA so much! I just can't wait for Clockwork Prince!

    ReplyDelete

Don't just sit there with your mouth hanging open. Flies will get in. Why don't you leave a comment instead and allow me to get a peek of those thoughts running in that brain of yours?