Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Thank You Ashley!

So if you've been to my blog before, then you've certainly noticed the new Christmas header. Though I can't take the credit for it- Ashley at Bookaholics Anonymous  made it! I'd like to thank her for designing it. And not only that, for putting up with my endless questions as well. I had no idea how to put a banner, and she had to guide me through it.

It was not easy.

Luckily, I was able to finally get it- after all the problems with the sizing and stuff. So once again, I'd just like to say a big THANK YOU! to Ashley. Check out her blog here- it's pretty cool! :)

Oooh, it's almost Christmas! Advanced Merry Christmas guys!

Jen @ Midnight Book Thief

----------

So, what do you guys think of my Christmas banner?


1 comment:

  1. Awww, you are more than welcome! Don't worry about the questions if i can do it I'm more than glad to help someone else learn how to do it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't just sit there with your mouth hanging open. Flies will get in. Why don't you leave a comment instead and allow me to get a peek of those thoughts running in that brain of yours?