Saturday, March 31, 2012

In My Mailbox #9

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme over at The Story Siren's, where you share what books and other goodies you got. This week, our local bookstores were having a sale, so I bought for books in all:


And I love their covers too! :) Especially Darkness Becomes Her!


So I'm probably gonna reread Wither before reading Fever, and I'm really excited to see how it goes. And Darkness Becomes Her looks like a fun dark book! :) I've also heard that Blood Red Road and Eve are pretty kick-ass, so we'll see about that... And I just noticed: they're all dystopian books! Looks like I'm gonna have a lotta fun reading! :)

So what books did you get this week?

Jen! Midnight Book Thief

9 comments:

  1. Wither was pretty good and I liked the sequel even better. I really want to read Dustlands and the other two sounds awesome as well! Happy reading!
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness all of these books are amazing! I probably should reread Wither before I start Fever, but I'm too impatient and want to find out what happens next lol! I totally want to read Blood Red Road and Darkness Becomes Her does look like a dark read, awesome! Hope you're having an awesome weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darkness Becomes Her is just such a nice sounding title (I mean that the actual SOUND is nice, not that it sounds 'nice' - you know what I mean!) I am always struggling with the to re-read or not to reread question when I am reviewing sequels as well. Either way, I hope you have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, these look cool! I hope you enjoy them!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great IMM! Darkness Becomes Her is really good, I hope you like it as much as I did! Eve is on my wishlist and I've heard cool things about it. Happy reading! =)

    -Shanon @ Escaping With Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a nice haul! I may have to add some of these to my TBR pile.

    Thanks for sharing your goodies!
    Dani C
    http://paulettespapers.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jen's mailbox looks great,
    she did me a favor, too.
    I owe her one now.

    Wait, that was the right form, yes? 7-5-7? God, I suck at Haikus.

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks for the haiku! :) And lol, yes, the haiku's correct, it's in the 5-7-5 form. Wonder why you wrote 7-5-7... :D

      Delete

Don't just sit there with your mouth hanging open. Flies will get in. Why don't you leave a comment instead and allow me to get a peek of those thoughts running in that brain of yours?